Made in America, this Traditions Muzzleloader Picatinny Rail made by Talley Manufacturing offers a simplified one-piece picatinny rail for Traditions Muzzleloaders. Machined entirely from rom high grade 7000 series alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny Rails last the lifetime of your muzzleloader. This picatinny rail is designed to fit all break-open Traditions Muzzleloaders to include the all new NitroFire. The Traditions Muzzleloader Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your muzzleloader with the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances. Talley’s Pic Rails provide a mounting platform for all optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications, to include all Talley Picatinny scope mounts. Whether you are looking for a tactical scope ring, a modern sporting ring or our traditional scope ring with a Picatinny mounting system; Talley has Picatinny Rails for all applications and firearms enthusiast.
With over 40 years of setting the industry standard for superior quality, Talley optics mounting systems have become known for precise tolerances. American craftsmanship, state-of-the-art CNC automation and stringent quality controls have vaulted Talley products to the top of the optics mounts industry. Talley systems provide repeatability, flexibility, strength, and durability for the most discriminating of sportsmen. Simply said, Talley optics mounts are the best.
- American Made, Lightweight Alloy picatinny rail
- Fully CNC Machined
- High-Grade Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell
- Designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (1/4 6-48 Screws / T-15)
- One Piece Picatinny Base for Traditions Break Action Muzzleloaders to include the new Traditions NitroFire
- Click here for all Traditions options
Traditions Muzzleloader Picatinny Rail – Product Dimensions and Weights
1 ↔ 2
2 ↔ 3
3 ↔ 4
|.400″ / (.90″)||.860″||1.275″||.860″||4.604″||1.8oz|
1 The Rear height is measured at hole 1; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
2 Hole 1 is closest to the shooter and hole 4 is closest to the muzzle. Hole spacing measured center to center.
3 The Front Height is measured at hole 4; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
- Hole 1 to 2 : .860 inches (21.84mm)
- Hole 2 to 3: 1.275 inches (32.385mm)
- Hole 3 to 4: .860 inches (21.84mm)
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (8-40 1/4″ Screws / T-15)
- Traditions Muzzleloader Picatinny Rail to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Traditions) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing.
- Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. We do not recommend using anything stronger than Loctite Blue 242. We do not recommend using Loctite on the ring screws. Always test fit before applying any Loctite.
THE TALLEY GUARANTEE
NOTHING IS TOUGHER THAN A TALLEY
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you’ve just purchased the best.