Made in America, Talley Manufacturing’s Tikka T3 20MOA Picatinny Rails with integral Anti-Cant Indicator, for T3 and T3X models, are machined entirely from high grade 7000 series alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny rails last the lifetime of your firearm. These Tikka T3 20MOA Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your firearm with the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances. These Pic Rails provide a mounting platform for all optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications, to include all Talley Picatinny scope mounts.
Designed for long range shooting, this Picatinny rail comes standard with 20MOA and an integral Ant-Cant Indicator in the rear of the Picatinny rail. By incorporating this bubble level into the Pic Rail itself we have eliminated the potential risk of inducing a cant that can occur from improperly mounting a separate bubble level device.
Whether you are looking for a tactical scope ring, a modern sporting ring or our traditional scope ring with a Picatinny mounting system, Talley MFG has Pic Rails for all applications and firearms enthusiast.
- American Made, Lightweight 7000 series Aluminum Alloy
- Fully CNC Machined
- Hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell
- Designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (1/4 6-48 Screws / T-15)
- Designed to fit Tikka T3 and Tikka T3X bolt action rifles.
- Click here for all Tikka
Tikka T3 / T3X 20MOA Picatinny Rail with Anti-Cant Indicator – Product Dimensions and Weights
|Action / MOA||Rear Height1||Hole2 1 ↔ 2||Hole 2 ↔ 3||Hole 3 ↔ 4||Front Height3||Overall Length||Weight|
1 The Rear height is measured at hole 1; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
2 Hole 1 is closest to the shooter and hole 4 is closest to the muzzle. Hole spacing measured center to center.
3 The Front Height is measured at hole 4; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
Torque Recommendations for the Tikka T3?
- Tikka T3 Picatinny Rail to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Tikka) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing
Should I use Loctite on my Tikka T3 pic rail?
- Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. We do not recommend using anything stronger than Loctite Blue 242. We do not recommend using Loctite on the ring screws. Always test fit before applying any Loctite.
Tikka T3 Picatinny Rail Scope Ring Options
One of the great benefits of the Picatinny rail (Pic Rail for short) option is that when designated a “Picatinny Rail”, the dimensions follow an established industry standard (MIL-STD-1913 rail). As a result, any scope ring designed to fit a true Picatinny Rail will work on this Tikka T3 Pic rail. Following the picatinny rail spec, Talley Manufacturing offers a variety of Picatinny Ring options to meet the needs of all shooters.
As we look around the world of rifle scopes, we are seeing many manufactures shortening up the mounting surfaces of scopes. These shorter distances combined with the fixed mounting location on the rifle tend to limit the range of eye relief adjustments. This is one of the primary reasons many find their best option to be the pic rail.
With established dimension that repeat down the length of the Tikka T3 Pic rail, the shooter is given the greatest flexibility in eye relief and mounting options over traditional systems such as the weaver base option. The Tikka T3 Pic Rail is a simple solution to achieve the best eye relief when mounting a scope, red-dot or night optic regardless of the mounting surface distance.
THE TALLEY GUARANTEE
NOTHING IS TOUGHER THAN A TALLEY
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you’ve just purchased the best.