Made in America, Talley Manufacturing’s Tikka T1X Picatinny Rails, designed to fit Tikka MTR and Tikka UPR Rifles, are machined entirely from high grade 7000 series alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny rails last the lifetime of your firearm. These Tikka T1X MTR Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your firearm with the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances. These Pic Rails provide a mounting platform for all optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications, to include all Talley Picatinny scope mounts.
Whether you are looking for a tactical scope ring, a modern sporting ring or our traditional scope ring with a Picatinny mounting system, Talley MFG has Pic Rails for all applications and firearms enthusiast.
- American Made, Lightweight 7000 series Aluminum Alloy
- Fully CNC Machined
- Hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell
- Designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications
- Available in 0 and 20MOA.
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (1/4 6-48 Screws / T-15)
- Designed to fit Tikka T1X rifles; Tikka MTR Picatinny and Tikka UPR Picatinny
- Click here for all Tikka options.
Tikka T1X Picatinny Rail – Product Dimensions and Weights
|Action / MOA||Rear Height1||Hole2 1 ↔ 2||Hole 2 ↔ 3||Hole 3 ↔ 4||Front Height3||Overall Length||Weight|
1 The Rear height is measured at hole 1; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
2 Hole 1 is closest to the shooter and hole 4 is closest to the muzzle. Hole spacing measured center to center.
3 The Front Height is measured at hole 4; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
- Tikka T1X Picatinny Rail to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Tikka) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing
Should I use Loctite when mounting my Tikka T1X Picatinny Rail?
- Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. We do not recommend using anything stronger than Loctite Blue 242. We do not recommend using Loctite on the ring screws. Always test fit before applying any Loctite.
THE TALLEY GUARANTEE
NOTHING IS TOUGHER THAN A TALLEY
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you’ve just purchased the best.