Made in America, Talley Manufacturing’s Micro Dot Picatinny Rails are machined entirely from high grade 7000 series alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny Rails last the lifetime of your firearm. The Stoeger M3500 Micro Dot Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your shotgun with the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances. These Micro Dot Pic Rails provide a mounting platform for all Micro Red Dot optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications. Whether you are looking for to upgrade your favorite turkey gun or tactical shotgun, this Micro Pic rail offers a light weight minimized universal mounting solution for Micro or Mini Reflex Sights.
- American Made, Lightweight 7000 series Aluminum Alloy
- Fully CNC Machined
- Hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell
- Designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications
- Includes mounting screws, tension screw and wrench.
- Designed to fit Stoeger M3500 shotguns after serial #1368845.
- Uses two most rearward mounting holes only for proper red dot sight placement.
- Minimized size to accommodate Mini Reflex Sights and Micro Red Dot sights.
- Click here for all Micro Pic Rail Options
Stoeger Micro Dot Picatinny Rail- Product Dimensions and Weights
|Height1||Hole Spacing2||Overall Length||Weight|
1 The height is measured from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
2 Hole spacing measured center to center.
- Stoeger Micro Picatinny Rail to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Stoeger) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing
Should I use Loctite when mounting my Benelli Micro Picatinny Rail?
- Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. We do not recommend using anything stronger than Loctite Blue 242. We do not recommend using Loctite on the ring screws. Always test fit before applying any Loctite.
THE TALLEY GUARANTEE
NOTHING IS TOUGHER THAN A TALLEY
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you’ve just purchased the best.