Made in America, Talley Manufacturing’s Kimber 8400 Action Picatinny Rails are machined entirely from high grade 7000 series alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny Rails last the lifetime of your firearm. Kimber 8400 Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your firearm with the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances. These Pic Rails provide a mounting platform for all optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications, to include all Talley Picatinny scope mounts. Whether you are looking for a tactical scope ring, a modern sporting ring or our traditional scope ring with a Picatinny mounting system, Talley MFG has Pic Rails for all applications and firearms enthusiast.
- American Made, Lightweight 7000 series Aluminum Alloy
- Fully CNC Machined
- Hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell
- Designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications
- Available in long and short action / 0 and 20MOA.
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (1/4 8-40 Screws / T-15)
- Designed to fit Kimber 8400 rifles.
- Click here for all Kimber options
Kimber 8400 Picatinny Rail – Product Dimensions and Weights
|Action||Rear Height1||Hole2 1 ↔ 2||Hole 2 ↔ 3||Hole 3 ↔ 4||Front Height3||Overall Length||Weight|
|Short Action 20MOA||.535″||.500″||3.688″||.860″||.374″||6.10″||2.0oz.|
|Long Action 20MOA||.535″||.500″||4.335″||.860″||.367″||6.70″||2.2oz.|
1 The Rear height is measured at hole 1; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
2 Hole 1 is closest to the shooter and hole 4 is closest to the muzzle. Hole spacing measured center to center.
3 The Front Height is measured at hole 4; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
- Kimber 8400 Picatinny Rail to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Kimber America)to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing
- Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. We do not recommend using anything stronger than Loctite Blue 242. We do not recommend using Loctite on the ring screws. Always test fit before applying any Loctite.
THE TALLEY GUARANTEE
NOTHING IS TOUGHER THAN A TALLEY
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you’ve just purchased the best.