Made in America, these Howa 1100 Scope Mounts made by Talley Manufacturing offer a unique and simplified one-piece integrated scope ring and base solution for Howa 1100 rifles. This simplified mounting system eliminates the possibility of an “out of alignment” interface or “loose connection” between the ring and base of traditional two-piece designs. Ultimately this provides more strength and durability than rival steel rings and bases, but with a lighter overall weight. Fully CNC machined from lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum to the industries tightest tolerances, this rigid scope mounting platform requires no lapping and is ready to go out of the box.
With over 40 years of setting the industry standard for superior quality, Talley Scope Mounts have become known for precise tolerances. American craftsmanship, state-of-the-art CNC automation and stringent quality controls have vaulted Talley products to the top of the scope ring industry. Talley Scope Mount systems provide repeatability, flexibility, strength, and durability for the most discriminating of sportsmen. Simply said, Talley Scope Mounts are the best.
- American Made, Lightweight Alloy Integrated Scope Mounts
- Fully CNC Machined
- High-Grade Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Integrated Scope Ring and Base Design
- Lapping Not Required
- Designed to Fit Howa 1100 rifles.
- Click here for all Howa options
Howa 1100 Scope Mounts – Product Dimensions and Weights
|Ring Height||Rear Height||Front Height||Available for Main Tubes||Weight|
1 The height is measured from the top of the action/ receiver to the bottom of the scope tube at the respective mounting location
2 Hole spacing measured center to center.
- Front hole spacing: .500 inches (12.7mm)
- Rear hole spacing: .500 inches (12.7mm)
- Sold in pairs.
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (6-48 Screws / T-15)
What height scope rings do I need for my Howa 1100 rifle?
Simplified method of determining required scope ring height
- Using some sort of shim (i.e. coins, washers, magnets) stack up the required number of shims to achieve desired scope heights.
- Verify final height does not interfere with operation of bolt handle.
- Measure the final stack of shims.
Not sure what height scope ring to get? Please feel free to contact our technical support team for guidance on your Howa 1100 Scope Mounts. 803-854-5700
- Cap Screws on Rings: 17-20 in/lb on ring cap screws. Do not exceed scope manufacturer’s allowable torque specs on main tube. Always recommended to verify with scope manufacturer allowable torques to prevent marking or damage to scope tube. Always verify with the scope manufacturer the maximum allowable torque on main tube.
- Savage 93R Scope Mounts to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Howa USA) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing.
- Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. We do not recommend using anything stronger than Loctite Blue 242. We do not recommend using Loctite on the ring screws. Always test fit before applying any Loctite.