Made in America, this Henry Big Boy Scope Mount made by Talley Manufacturing offers a unique, simplified ultra-light one-piece scope ring system for Henry Big Boy Rifle Models H006 and H012. This simplified mounting system eliminates the possibility of an “out of alignment” interface or “loose connection” between the ring and base of traditional two-piece designs. Ultimately this provides more strength and durability than rival steel rings and bases, but with a lighter overall weight. Fully CNC machined from lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum to the industries tightest tolerances, this rigid scope mounting platform requires no lapping and is ready to go out of the box.
With over 40 years of setting the industry standard for superior quality, Talley Scope Mounts have become known for precise tolerances. American craftsmanship, state-of-the-art CNC automation and stringent quality controls have vaulted Talley products to the top of the scope ring industry. Talley Scope Mount systems provide repeatability, flexibility, strength, and durability for the most discriminating of sportsmen. Simply said, Talley Scope Mounts are the best.
- American Made, Lightweight Alloy Scope Mounts
- Fully CNC Machined
- High-Grade Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Integrated Scope Ring and Base Design
- Lapping Not Required
- Designed to fit Henry Big Boy Rifle Models H006 and H012.
- Click here for all Henry options.
Henry Big Boy Scope Mount – Product Dimensions and Weights
| Height to Bottom of Scope Tube
(to Centerline of Scope Tube)
|Hole2 1 ↔ 2||Hole2 2 ↔ 3||Weight|
|.600″ / (1.1″)||1″||.500″||2.4″||2.4oz|
1 The height is measured from the top of the action/ receiver to the bottom of the scope tube at the respective mounting location
2 Hole spacing measured center to center.
- Hole 1 to 2 : .500 inches (12.7mm)
- Hole 2 to 3: 2.4 inches (60.96mm)
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (8-40 1/4″ Screws / T-15)
Will my Henry Big Boy Scope Mount Scope mount be tall enough for my Scope? What height scope rings do I need?
Simplified method of determining required scope ring height
- Using some sort of shim (i.e. coins, washers, magnets) stack up the required number of shims to achieve desired scope height.
- Verify final height does not interfere with operation of bolt handle.
- Measure the final stack of shims.
Not sure what height scope ring to get? Please feel free to contact our technical support team for guidance on your Henry Big Boy Scope Mount. 803-854-5700
- Cap Screws on Rings: 17-20 in/lb on ring cap screws. Do not exceed scope manufacturer’s allowable torque specs on main tube. Always recommended to verify with scope manufacturer allowable torques to prevent marking or damage to scope tube. Always verify with the scope manufacturer the maximum allowable torque on main tube.
- Henry Big Boy Scope Mount to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Henry USA) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing.
- Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. We do not recommend using anything stronger than Loctite Blue 242. We do not recommend using Loctite on the ring screws. Always test fit before applying any Loctite.