Made in America, Talley Manufacturing’s Browning X-Bolt 20 MOA Anti-Cant Indicator Picatinny Rails are machined entirely from high grade alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny Rails last the lifetime of your firearm. The Browning X-Bolt 20 MOA Anti-Cant Indicator Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your firearm with the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances. Talley’s Browning X-Bolt 20 MOA Anti-Cant Indicator Picatinny Rails provide a mounting platform for all optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications, to include all Talley Picatinny scope mounts. With an integral Anti-Cant indicator in the rear of the rail, the shooter can verify a level shooting platform when firing long distance. Whether you are looking for a tactical scope ring, a modern sporting ring or our traditional scope ring with a Picatinny mounting system; Talley has Picatinny Rails for all applications and firearms enthusiast.
- American Made
- Fully CNC Machined
- High-Grade Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Hard-Coat anodizing or Hells Canyon Burt Bronze Cerakote Finish for durability
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail specifications
- Designed to fit Browning X-Bolt series rifles. (Click here for other Browning X-Bolt options)
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (6-48 Screws / T15 wrench)
Browning X-Bolt Picatinny Rail – Product Dimensions and Weights
|Action||Rear Height 1||Hole2 1 ↔ 2||Hole 2 ↔ 3||Hole 3 ↔ 4||Front Height 1||Overall Length||Weight|
1 The height is measured at hole 1 and hole 4 ; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
2 Hole 1 is closest to the shooter and hole 4 is closest to the muzzle. Picatinny Rail hole spacing measured center to center.
The Magnum rail is for magnum length actions. Current calibers in the magnum length action are .300 PRC, .300 RUM, & .375 H&H. The Super-Short Action is for the .223 Rem, .22-250 Rem, .223 WSSM & .243 WSSM
- Browning X-Bolt Picatinny Rail to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Browning) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to firearms due to over torquing.
THE TALLEY GUARANTEE
NOTHING IS TOUGHER THAN A TALLEY
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you’ve just purchased the best.