Made in America, Talley Manufacturing’s Borden Accuracy Picatinny Rails are machined entirely from high grade 7000 series alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny Rails last the lifetime of your firearm. The Borden Accuracy Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your firearm with the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances. Talley’s Borden Accuracy Pic Rails provide a mounting platform for all optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications, to include all Talley Picatinny scope mounts. Whether you are looking for a tactical scope ring, a modern sporting ring or our traditional signature scope ring with a Picatinny mounting system; Talley has Picatinny Rails for all applications and firearms enthusiast.
With over 40 years of setting the industry standard for superior quality, Talley Scope Mounts have become known for precise tolerances. American craftsmanship, state-of-the-art CNC automation and stringent quality controls have vaulted Talley products to the top of the scope ring industry. Talley Scope Mount systems provide repeatability, flexibility, strength, and durability for the most discriminating of sportsmen. Simply said, Talley Scope Mounts are the best.
- American Made, Lightweight Alloy Picatinny Rail
- Fully CNC Machined
- High-Grade Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Black Hard-coat anodizing
- Designed to Fit Borden Accuracy Bolt-Acton Rifles
- Includes Mounting Screws (8-40) and T-15 Wrench
- Available in 0 and 20MOA
|Height1||Hole2 1 ↔ 2||Hole 2 ↔ 3||Hole 3 ↔ 4||Overall Length||Weight|
1 The Borden Accuracy Picatinny Rail height is measured at hole 1; from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
2 Hole 1 is closest to the shooter and hole 4 is closest to the muzzle. Hole spacing measured center to center.
- Borden Accuracy Picatinny Rail to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Borden) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing.
Should I use Loctite on my Borden Accuracy Picatinny Rail?
- Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. We do not recommend using anything stronger than Loctite Blue 242. Always test fit before applying any Loctite.
THE TALLEY GUARANTEE
NOTHING IS TOUGHER THAN A TALLEY
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you’ve just purchased the best.