Made in America, these Bergara Premier Scope Mounts made by Talley Manufacturing offer a unique and simplified one-piece scope ring and base solution for Bergara Premier rifles. This simplified mounting system eliminates the possibility of an “out of alignment” interface or “loose connection” between the ring and base of traditional two-piece designs. Ultimately this provides more strength and durability than rival steel rings and bases, but with a lighter overall weight. Fully CNC machined from lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum to the industries tightest tolerances, this rigid scope mounting platform requires no lapping and is ready to go out of the box.
With over 40 years of setting the industry standard for superior quality, Talley Scope Mounts have become known for precise tolerances. American craftsmanship, state-of-the-art CNC automation and stringent quality controls have vaulted Talley products to the top of the scope ring industry. Talley Scope Mount systems provide repeatability, flexibility, strength, and durability for the most discriminating of sportsmen. Simply said, Talley Scope Mounts are the best.
- American Made, Lightweight Alloy Scope Mounts
- Fully CNC Machined
- High-Grade Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Integrated Scope Ring and Base Design
- Lapping Not Required
- Designed to fit current production Bergara Premier rifles (also fits these other Remington 700 footprint actions with 804 screws).
This mount will fit current production Premier models on a Remington 700 style receiver. If you have a Bergara Premier that has a round front and rear receiver, you can find the correct mounts here: Bergara Premier Round Action
Bergara Premier Scope Mount?
|Ring Height||Rear Height||Front Height||Available for Main Tubes||Weight (per set)|
|Low||.518″||.400″||1″ / 30MM||2.2oz / 2.5oz|
|Low Extended||.518″||.400″||1″ / 30MM||2.3oz / 2.6oz|
|Medium||.618″||.500″||1″ / 30MM / 34MM||2.3oz / 2.6oz / 3.0oz|
|Medium Extended||.618″||.500″||1″ / 30MM||2.4oz / 2.7oz|
|High||.718″||.600″||1″ / 30MM / 34MM||2.5oz / 2.9oz / 3.2oz|
|High Extended||.718″||.600″||1″ / 30MM||2.6oz / 3.0oz|
1 The height is measured from the top of the action/ receiver to the bottom of the scope tube at the respective mounting location
2 Hole spacing measured center to center.
3 Extended rings are typically used with long or magnum length actions when mounting a scope with a shorter main tube length. Front mount is offset by approximately 3/8 of an inch.
- Front hole spacing: .862 inches (21.89mm)
- Rear hole spacing: .605 inches (15.37mm)
- Sold in pairs.
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (6-48 Screws / T-15) Note this is for the Bergara Premier with 8-40 Screws, Click here for the Bergara B14 with 6-48 screws.
What height scope rings do I need for my Bergara Premier?
Simplified method of determining required scope ring height
- Using some sort of shim (i.e. coins, washers, magnets) stack up the required number of shims to achieve desired scope height.
- Verify final height does not interfere with operation of bolt handle.
- Measure the final stack of shims.
Not sure what height scope ring to get? Please feel free to contact our technical support team for guidance on your Bergara Premier Scope Mounts. 803-854-5700
- Cap Screws on Scope Rings: 17-20 in/lb on ring cap screws. Do not exceed scope manufacturer’s allowable torque specs on main tube. Always recommended to verify with scope manufacturer allowable torques to prevent marking or damage to scope tube. Always verify with the scope manufacturer the maximum allowable torque on main tube.
- Scope Mounts to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Bergara) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing.