Made in America, Talley Manufacturing’s 2-Piece Winchester Model 70 Picatinny Rails are machined entirely from high grade 7000 series alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny Rails last the lifetime of your firearm. These 2-Piece Winchester Model 70 Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your firearm with the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances. This 2-piece system offers the standardize picatinny mounting option without overbridging the action to allow for easier top loading of the rifle. Talley’s 2-Piece Winchester Model 70 Pic Rails provide a mounting platform for all optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications, to include all Talley Picatinny scope mounts. Whether you are looking for a tactical scope ring, a modern sporting ring or our traditional scope ring with a Picatinny mounting system; Talley has Picatinny mounts for all applications and firearms enthusiast.
- American Made, Lightweight 7000 series Aluminum Alloy
- Fully CNC Machined
- Hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell
- Designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications
- Picatinny set up without overbridging the action – ease of access for top-loading.
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (1/4 6-48 Screws / T-15)
- Available for Winchester Model 70 Standard Caliber rifles with a rear screw hole spacing of .860″ and Post 64 Magnum Length actions with a rear screw holes spacing of .330″.
- **Magnum Calbers include: .300 H&H, .375 H&H, .300 Weatherby, .340 Weatherby, and .416 Rem
- Click here for all Winchester Options
2-Piece Winchester Model 70 Picatinny Rail – Product Dimensions and Weights
|Caliber||Rear Mount Height||Real Hole2 Spacing||Rear Mount Length||Front Mount Height||Front Hole Spacing||Front Mount Length||Set Weight|
1 The Rear Mount height is measured from the top of the action to the top of the rail.
2 Hole spacing measured center to center.
3 The Front Height height is measured from the top of the action to the top of the rail. Variation in height from front mount to rear mount in order to level up the mounting surface.
- Front hole spacing: .860 inches
- Rear hole spacing: .860 inches / .500 inches
- Sold as a set.
- Includes mounting screws and wrench. (6-48 Screws / T-15).
- 2-Piece Winchester Model 70 Picatinny Rail to Action: Torque can depend on the receiver. Please check with the rifle manufacturer (Winchester) to verify allowable torque into receiver. Always make sure your torque wrench is calibrated, Talley Mfg is not responsible for damage caused to scopes or firearms due to over torquing
- Although not always necessary, using Loctite for the screws going in the receiver is perfectly fine. We do not recommend using anything stronger than Loctite Blue 242. We do not recommend using Loctite on the ring screws. Always test fit before applying any Loctite.
THE TALLEY GUARANTEE
NOTHING IS TOUGHER THAN A TALLEY
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you’ve just purchased the best.